Deadline: July 21, 2023
Applications are open for the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program Online Graduate Scholarship 2023-2024. The American University of Beirut (AUB) offers full scholarships in partnership with the Mastercard Foundation. The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at AUB aims to prepare young people to be agents of change in their communities, countries, and regions. Scholars attend a series of workshops, courses, and fieldwork in addition to the courses for their degrees.
The scholarship program is open to the following three online graduate programs:
- Master’s in Engineering Management (Online)
- Master’s in Computing in Education (Online)
- Master’s in Business Administration (Online)
- Applicants must be citizens of countries on the African continent.
- Good academic standing in the previous degree.
- Talent that exceeds financial resources.
- Commitment to giving back to the community, country, and region.
- Leadership skills.
- Commitment to attend all the additional learning experiences and workshops required by the Scholars Program.
- 35 years or younger.
- Demonstration of Readiness for University Studies in English (RUSE) by July 21, 2023.
Interested applicants should:
- Step 1: Complete the AUB online graduate application and upload supporting documents by July 21, 2023.
- Step 2: Complete the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program Survey by July 21, 2023.
- Step 3: Submit RUSE scores by July 21, 2023.
For more information, visit MCFSP.
JIUNGE NA GROUP ZETU ZA WHATSAPP & TELEGRAM