Are you a student or recent graduate looking for opportunities to gain hands-on experience with the United Nation entities? Apply for the UNICEF Internship Programme, an experiential learning that can support your professional development, with a monthly stipend.
The UNICEF Internship Programme offers students and recent graduates from diverse academic backgrounds the opportunity to gain hands-on experience with UNICEF through global internship opportunities. Interns at UNICEF get experiential learning opportunities in the humanitarian sector and a meaningful internship experience that will support their academic, professional and personal development.
Start your career with UNICEF and become a champion for every child.
All our interns are entitled to a stipend as a contribution towards living expenses, paid by UNICEF or a partner institution. A one-time lump sum, as a contribution towards travel and visa costs, may also be granted when funding is available.
- Internship Programme offers students and recent graduates the opportunity to gain direct practical work experience.
- Expenses covered: UNICEF provides a monthly stipend to interns. A one-time lump sum, as a contribution towards travel and visa costs, may also be granted when funding is available.
- Visa: If necessary, UNICEF will provide relevant supporting documents for our visa applications.
Your profile could be a good fit if it meets the following requirements:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Be enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate or PhD programme, or have graduated within the past two years.
- Be proficient in at least one of UNICEF’s working languages: English, French or Spanish. Fluency in the working language of the office you are applying to, may also be required.
- Have no immediate relatives (e.g., mother, father, sister, brother) working with UNICEF, or any other relatives in your reporting line of authority.
- Have strong academic performance and motivation
- Additional consideration will be given to any professional experience relevant to the function you’re applying for.
- Internship opportunities are offered throughout the year. You can find current opportunities on their vacancies page.
- Once you identify a vacancy of interest please click on the button “Apply Now” and then proceed with instructions for the application process.
- Carefully review the requirements for each internship opportunity and customize your profile to highlight your suitability for the role.
Due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information, visit UNICEF.
JIUNGE NA GROUP ZETU ZA WHATSAPP & TELEGRAM