Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) on behalf of various government institutions would like to inform all job applicants who applied for a job that the interview is expected to be conducted as indicated in the PDF attached and finally assign job centers to the applicants jobs that will pass the interview.
The Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) is a government organ with a status of independent Department established specifically to facilitate the recruitment process of employees to the Public Service. Public Service Recruitment Secretariat was established by the Public Service Act No. 8 0f 2002 as amended by Act No. 18 of 2007, section 29(1).
The interviewees who are called for the interview should follow the following instructions:-
- The interview will be held as shown in the advertisement this; the time and place where the interview will take place is specified for each Cadre;
- Each interviewee must arrive at the interview area wearing a mask;
Interview(S) Published On June, 2023
- TANGAZO LA KUITWA KWENYE USAILI CHUO KIKUU MZUMBE (20-06-2023)
- TANGAZO LA KUITWA KWENYE USAILI TAASISI MBALIMBALI ZA UMMA (18-06-2023)
- TANGAZO LA KUITWA KWENYE USAILI CHUO KIKUU CHA DODOMA (UDOM) (16-06-2023)
- TANGAZO LA KUITWA KWENYE USAILI AFISA WA SHERIA DARAJA LA II – MDA’s NA LGA’s (13-06-2023)
- TANGAZO LA KUITWA KWENYE USAILI MAJINA YA NYONGEZA TAASISI MBALIMBALI ZA UMMA (09-06-2023)
- TANGAZO LA KUITWA KWENYE USAILI TAASISI MBALIMBALI ZA UMMA (04-06-2023)
- TANGAZO LA KUITWA KWENYE USAILI MAJINA YA NYONGEZA NCAA (04-06-2023)
- TANGAZO LA KUITWA KWENYE USAILI MJNUAT (28-05-2023)
For more information Visit https://www.ajira.go.tz/