Regional Field Marketing Manager Job Opportunity at Watu Credit
The function of a regional manager is to manage and promote the Watu brand and services by designing marketing strategies that will produce new business leads, as well as to manage marketing team leaders and analyze trends and ideas that will help the company grow across all touchpoints in the region.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Prepare and host boda-boda/chairmen meetings in the designated regions.
- He or she will lead and supervise senior marketing officers allocated to him or her across the region, as well as indirectly supervise field marketing officers assigned to the region.
- Conduct market research and implement market strategies to boost business growth to ensure business growth.
- Assist Branch Managers in cultivating excellent relationships with Watu Africa, Partners, Boda-boda leadership, and all regional dealers.
- Work with all field marketing officers to ensure that sales targets are met and that all KPIs are satisfied across all branches in the region.
- To simplify clients’ awareness of many critical policies within the organization, educate them on Watu policies and operations.
- Participating in marketing campaigns /roadshows organized by Watu and its partners across the region.
- Direct supervision of feedback collection, escalation and response.
- Conduct performance assessments and evaluations for marketing officers, senior marketing, and field operations officers.
- Partnering with external partners to ensure the economic well-being of the region
- Make regional departmental reports and present them.
- Carry out any other responsibilities assigned by management.
Key performance indicators
- Organize at least 10 boda-boda meetings in a month
- Ensure 75% staff productivity in the region covered
- Monitor the Delivery of a minimum of 20 sales conversions monthly (subject to discussion for both new and repo sales)
- Manage and respond to the feedback and escalation of issues raised and monitor feedback received from the complaints department as per timeline of the feedback received.
- Lead, coach, mentor and develop their team by having monthly 1-1s, mid-year appraisals, annual appraisals and giving and receiving feedback and ensure that a leadership relationship between Watu branches and the stage chairman is well maintained.
- Regional Field Marketing Manager Job Opportunity at Watu Credit
Education level: Minimum of a Degree in a Business-related field.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Marketing, 1 year managing a Marketing Team.
- Experience in leveraging customer analytics and segmentation to drive business growth
- Demonstrated results in building brand equity
- Technical skills: (Technical skills typically require the use of certain tools and the technologies required to use those tools.)
- Excellent computer skills Word, Excel, google suite
- Behavioral skills: (Abilities that influence how a person interacts with others and responds to certain situations.)
- Must adhere to the company code of conduct
- Ability to translate brand and marketing strategy into simple and relatable initiatives for internal and external audiences.
- Embraces, leads and embeds change
- Must actively demonstrate the values of Watu
- Must lead, attend and participate in team meetings
- Motivates, coaches and develops others
- Clear Communication and active listening skills
- Strong Ethics and Standards.
- Strong organizational skills with problem solving attitude
- Ability to measure and analyze key performance indicators