Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide specialist support to the shift-based teams during operations.
- Assist as functional expert in problem solving.
- This must be undertaken in support of the Process Artisan Where requested, provide guidance and advice to the shift-based teams on mechanical equipment, mechanical fault-finding and correct responses to mechanical failure modes
- Take part in maintenance planning meeting, contributing suggestions and clarifying work required
- Carry out work during the planned maintenance outage in accordance with the
- planned maintenance schedule issued by the Maintenance Planner
- Partake in maintenance post mortems to feedback problems, opportunities and learnings from maintenance activities
- Partake in cleaning, lubrication and inspection in accordance with the maintenance schedule issued by the Maintenance Planner
- Carry out routine maintenance activities in accordance with the maintenance schedule
- Where problems have been uncovered during routine maintenance, these must be resolved using the appropriate problem-solving techniques
- Partake in carrying out running repairs on plant and equipment, or support the Process Artisans in carrying out repairs
- When carrying out repairs, assess the problem and determine a course of action
- Complete the administration tasks relating to any running repairs carried out as per CMMS requirements
- Where problems have occurred during routine activities, apply the correct problem-solving approach to resolve
- Where required, call in additional resources to assist in problem solving or escalate to the Maintenance Controller for direction
- Assist fellow team members to resolve problems
- Operate in a safe manner at all times, and identify and highlight unsafe work practices so that these may be corrected
- Carry out work according to the work instructions and adhere to appropriate AB InBev policies and procedures
- Carry out housekeeping tasks, and apply 5S principles during the execution of duties
Qualifications, Competencies, & Experience:
- FTC/Diploma Mechanical Engineering degree will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 2-3 months on the job training plus Manufacturer Basic Maintenance Training
- Ideal 3-6 months on the job training
- 2 Years experience operating utilities plants or as an Artisan in a similar industry
AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev’s employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply no later than 18 May 2022.