Deadline: January 17, 2022
Applications are open for the Les Margaret Awards 2022. Founded in 2013 by JFD, Les Margaret Awards reward every year European and African women entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs, whose projects and innovation meet the major challenges of society.
The award is named after Margaret Hamilton, director of the software engineering division that developed the embedded software for NASA’s Apollo space program. It is thanks to Margaret Hamilton’s contribution that man first walked on the Moon. Through les Margaret Awards, JFD supports the growth and international influence of startups and initiatives led by European and African women.
- Media exposure worth 1 million Euros.
- Mentoring & coaching sessions.
- Public speaking opportunities in Europe and Africa.
- A one-year membership to the JFD network.
- You are a female founder or co-founder of a tech startup for the “Entrepreneur” category.
- You are a female employee and you developed a project in agreement with your employer while remaining an employee for the “Intrapreneurship” category.
- You are a citizen of a European or African country, your project is innovative and respond to societal issues: Environment & Energy (climate change, urban planning, energy transition, sustainable development…), Health (access to care, diagnosis, treatment), Communication & IT (cybersecurity, IoT, AI, data science, all digital…), Transport & Mobility (vehicles, infrastructures, uses…) etc.
Applications must be submitted by January 17, 2022 at 11.59pm CET.
For more information, visit Les Margaret Awards.