The Center for Learning Innovations and Customized Knowledge Solutions (CLICKS) is inviting applications for MENA Higher Education Leadership Forum (MENA-HELF), one of the region’s exclusive networks addressing specifically Higher Education leaders and decision makers from across the globe.
The bi-annual Forum aims at providing a platform to discuss latest trends, developments and challenges pertinent to the field; encouraging the exchange of experiences and ‘know-how’; identifying and suggesting future directions and promoting the establishment of new regional and global collaborations and partnerships.
Every edition of the Forum is organized around an emerging theme of common interest to Higher Education both regionally and globally. Through its meticulously designed and crafted program, the Forum aims at stimulating discussions, encouraging new ideas to be generated and suggesting strategies to support the structuring, evaluation, ongoing improvement and the overall advancement of Higher Education.
The Forum is organized by the Center for Learning Innovations and Customized Knowledge Solutions (CLICKS) and selected regional and international partners to achieve the following broad objectives:
- To discuss emerging developments, trends and issues of major common concern to both global and regional Higher Education.
- To set future directions for Higher Education within the region and influence policy making.
- To share best practices and ‘know-how’ and learn from each others’ experiences.
- To form a “think-tank” for the future of Higher Education within the region.
- To promote the concept of academic excellence and enable institutions of higher education to reach a world class status.
- To stimulate and strengthen academic cooperation between Higher Education institutions.
The MENA HELF returns in March of 2022 for its fifth edition addressing the following streams:
- Re-inventing HE: New Pedagogies and Practices for Teaching, Learning and Assessment
- Re-inventing HE: Digitalization and the Future of Universities
- Re-inventing HE: Internationalization and Research
- Re-inventing HE: New Relationships between HE and Society in a Global Perspective
- Re-inventing HE: Micro-credentials and Digital Badges in Higher Education
CLICKS invites leaders and decision makers within Higher Education from across the globe to join them, including:
- Senior Administrators including Chancellors, Presidents, Rectors, Provosts, Vice Chancellors and Deans of Colleges.
- Members of governing bodies of Universities & Colleges.
- Higher Education Policy Makers.
- Representatives from Ministries of Higher Education, Accreditation Agencies, National Research Foundations, etc.
- Representatives from NGOs and IGOs concerned with Higher Education.
For more information, visit http://www.cli-cks.com/the-mena-higher-education-leadership-forum-mena-helf/