Nominations are now open for the Ro Plastic Prize, the international award of RoGUILTLESSPLASTIC and aims to involve an increasingly broad public challenging worldwide communities of designers, innovators, entrepreneurs, startuppers, change makers, creators, scientists, researchers, developers and communication experts who are passionate about creating extraordinary impact proposing solving projects in the field of re-Waste.
- Urban and Public Design: This category aims to create an innovative and unexplored virtuous circle to reward their local communities with recycling projects from Plastic Waste collected from cities and public spaces.
- Educational Social Media: The millions of young people who make up Generations Z and Alpha live in a constantly interconnected world thanks to their greatest ally, Social Media. The adults of tomorrow are an immense and multi-faceted community who socialize with a single universal language, comprehensible to everyone everywhere.
- Innovative and Tech Projects: For this category, which is broad and far-reaching, they are asking researchers, scholars, universities, students and companies to submit projects on the theme of re-Waste, capable of transforming Waste into Wealth, to pave the path towards sustainable, economic, social, human, ethical and aesthetic growth.
- For the 2022 edition, the Ro Plastic Prize identifies three new categories representing common high priority nodus on Plastic Waste and all-kind of Waste, asking important involvement on technological and innovative solutions.
- An international jury of professionals and experts will select the winners among the finalists, one for each category, who will receive a prize of 10.000€.
- Applicants are invited to propose solutions to one or more of the categories and they can apply with projects already existing and/or submitted to other competitions.
- Participation to the Award, free of charge, is open to all ages, single or team, from any country or jurisdiction.
- Parental consent is required for any participant younger than 18 years of age at the time of the registration.
The Prize is open to creatives from all countries, backgrounds, curricula and ages. For minors, a written consent from a legal guardian could be sought.
For more information, visit https://www.guiltlessplastic.com/