Borealis AI Summer Research Internships 2022
Deadline: January 14, 2021
Applications are open for the Borealis AI Summer Research Internships 2022. The internships are currently running virtually. Interns support research on a wide variety of theoretical and applied machine learning projects.
Working at Borealis AI will grant you unique access to massive structured and unstructured datasets with the tools and resources necessary to build game-changing statistical models. Being part of their team means you’ll have the opportunity to publish original research in peer-reviewed academic conferences, such as NeurIPS, ICLR, ICML, CVPR. And you’ll be working with some of the brightest minds in AI.
Areas of Interest
- Deep Learning
- Reinforcement Learning
- Graphs and Optimization
- Unsupervised and Semi-supervised Learning
- Bayesian Optimization
- Privacy and Fairness
- Interpretability and Explainability
- Time Series Forecasting
- Natural Language Processing
- Computer Vision
You’re an ideal candidate if you have:
- Ability to implement state-of-the-art machine learning techniques;
- High motivation to solve challenging research problems;
- Passion for data, algorithms, and statistics;
- Experience working towards a PhD or already hold an MSc in Computer Science, Engineering or another mathematically related field (e.g., Physics, Math, Statistics, etc.);
- Previous publications at a top-tier AI conference;
- Experience with writing modular, robust, scalable software in Python;
- Familiarity with the Unix command line and bash scripting;
- Proficiency with deep learning packages, such as Tensorflow, Keras, and PyTorch;
- A deep understanding of machine learning algorithms and/or statistical modeling.
The deadline for application is January 14, 2022. The internship will last for 4 months (May – August 2022).
For more information, visit Borealis AI.Tags: Borealis AI Summer Research Internships, Internship