Tindwa Medical and Health Services founded by Dr. Chakou Halfani as Tanzania Healthcare Promoters Consortium in order to focus on prevention and public awareness for emergency medical conditions as well as occupational health and safety diseases in Tanzania.The same year it was transformed into sole proprietorship as Tindwa Medical and Health Services (TMHS) with business mission to provide best quality emergency care as well as occupational health and safety services in East Africa.
Currently, it is looking for a position below…
Department : Production Department
Reports to : Production Manager
- Operate machine as per machine supplier operating manual, agreed Service Operating guidelines, operational and quality guidelines. Follow work instructions- implement at his/her level, record down time as required;
- Monitor quality of product by conducting quality checks during machine operation as per Quality Plan and agree quality check guidelines. Monitor product quality: -Once machine begins operation; check visual and physical quality parameters after every 30 minutes, deviations must be identified, reported and acted on within agreed time;
- Clean machine and its surrounding before and after operating the machine as per agreed work instructions and procedures;
- Assist the maintenance of machines during machines breakdown
- Maintain safety at work as per TMHS safety guidelines and requirements; • Perform any other duties assigned by Supervisor.
- Should have VETA certificate or diploma in mechanical/electrical engineering or any other related field with minimum 2 years of experience. Experience in operating N95/KN95 and medical/surgical face mask making machines will be added advantage
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working as Machine operator in well recognized industry.
- Knowledge of different types of machines and tools
- The ability to act decisively and solve staff or equipment-related problems
- Precision in tasks such as: cutting, setting, and tuning etc.
- Ability to assemble and dissemble several machines.
- Be aware of electricity concept and mechanical skills
- Attention to detail to ensure high levels of quality
- The ability to communicate clearly and persuasively with your team, and clients • the ability to work under pressure and multitask
- The ability to work in a logical, systematic manner
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Send your CV via email@example.com
Working station – Kiluvya
Deadline : 31st December, 2021.