Business Development Manager
Position: Business Development Manager
HESA AFRICA is a communication and technology company that strategically and relevantly connect brands with their target audience. We employ research and core target audience insight, to shape conversations that build brands, protect their reputation and drive business growth. We empower potentials.
HESA AFRICA is seeking to hire an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. The successful candidate will oversee all new business efforts and sales strategies under the stewardship of HESA leadership
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients in our all service domains from Advertising, Digital Marketing, Creative, Public Relation, BTL (Activations) Agency & Technology.
To be successful in this role, you will need a deep understanding of consumer marketing. You will also need excellent presentation and verbal communication skills. Previous number of pitches done is also an advantage.
- Plan, develop and oversee the overall business development strategy.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings to sell our services and products.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Closing new business and exceed KPI.
- Creating Quarterly business road map that aligned with company goals.
- Lead the response to brief and pitching; lead and support the pitch teams
- Any other duties as will be assigned with management
- 3 years and above
- Good business sense
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management
- Plenty of initiative
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Able to professionally and confidently communicate with C-Level Executives
If the thought of sitting behind a desk all day gives you itchy feet, this could be the job for you.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Tell us why you are a potential and attach your CV before 31st December 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org