New Job Opportunity at Abercrombie & Kent Tanzania – Philanthropy Coordinator
- Contribute to the development of new A&K philanthropy (AKP) projects in Tanzania.
- Point person for engagement with community leaders, community members and other project stakeholders.
- Compilation of financial reports pertaining to all philanthropic investments in the region.
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English needed. The individual needs to demonstrate a strong level of professional competency, verbal communication, and creative writing skills. Due to the nature of the position this must be in English.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Education and Experience
- Minimum 5 years professional work experience in project management, with international development project management experience and/or non-profit program management experience considered a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required; Masters considered a plus.
- Non-profit management level experience considered a plus.
- English & Kiswahili language proficiency; additional language skills considered a plus
- Experience in the provision of training preferred.
- Weeknights and weekends may be required. Regional travel will be required, and international travel may be required.
Applicants to please send their CV to Nenduvoto Parsalaw at NParsalaw@abercrombiekent.co.tz
Abercrombie & Kent Tanzania
Njiro Hill | Arusha 1427
Tel: +255 739 50 8348 /+255 784 5121211
The deadline for submitting the application is 31st December, 2021