The Pollination Project seeking Applications for Our Daily Grant Program
Deadline: Ongoing Opportunity
The Pollination Project (TPP) is currently seeking applications for Our Daily Grant Program to unleash goodness and expand compassion all over the world.
Our daily grant making began on January 1, 2013 and since then, they have funded a different project every single day. All qualified applicants in any funding area are considered within the guidelines of this program.
In order to apply for a seed grant from TPP:
- The annual budget for your group or organization must be less than $50,000.
- The total cost for the immediate project for which you are requesting funding from TPP must be less than $40,000.
- You or your group/organization must not have previously received funding from TPP for this project or for any other work.
- You, your group/organization, your co-leader, or anyone else who works with you on this project must not have received funding from TPP.
- No other representative of your group or organization must currently have a proposal actively under review by TPP.
- Your group/organization must not have paid staff of any kind (Note: if you occasionally pay for services such as web design, accounting, or other professional services, then you are eligible to apply).
- The work you or your organization/group carry out must not seek to influence the outcome of any specific election for candidates to public office, induce or encourage violations of law or public policy or cause any improper private benefit to occur.
- You or your group/organization must not carry out any work promoting or advocating for animal agriculture, even if that work is not part of your proposal to TPP.
- You or your group/organization must not carry out work which involves efforts to proselytize, evangelize, or require those served to participate in faith based practices in order to receive services.
- The work for which you or your group/organization are seeking funding from TPP must be strictly for charitable purposes and not designed to generate profit for you or any other person. Note: If you sometimes contract for web design, accounting, or other professional services, that is allowed. If you do generate profit, it must be reinvested in a non-profit effort.
- You and your group/organization must not discriminate against any group or class of people based on factors such as race, ethnicity, sexuality, gender, age, or faith.
- You or your group/organization must be able to receive a wire transfer or Paypal payment in US dollars.
- You or your group/organization must have actively begun to work on your project.
- TPP accepts applications from individuals, informally organized groups and organizations, and formally registered or incorporated not for profit organizations based anywhere in the world.
- While they try to make sure the application process is open to as many people as possible, they do have a few rules about who is eligible to apply for funding from TPP. These rules are designed to ensure they comply with all legal requirements that govern the grantmaking and to support them in identifying those projects which are best aligned with their mission and values.
- Carefully read over the guidelines and other materials to be sure you are eligible to apply and to learn more about the process.
- Complete the online application to share your project with them.
- The review team will carefully review your application and will provide regular updates regarding the progress.
For more information, visit https://thepollinationproject.org/pre-screen-quiz/Tags: The Pollination Project