The Intern – Procurement is a candidate who will learn the job of procurement advisory services by working with the rest of the team.
Carry out various procurement related advisory services including preparation of procurement policies, guidelines and manuals for clients
· Assist in carrying out audit and other assurance services to clients in multiple.
· Assist in obtaining all necessary procurement documentation including researching and documenting facts and findings when carrying out assessments or audits
· Identify and communicate procurement matters, control deficiencies noted and risk identified during reviews
· Set goals at the beginning of an assignment, seek performance feedback after every assignment.
· Attend all mandatory trainings, participate in in-house trainings and facilitate at least one learning hour during the financial year.
· Interact with clients to help ensure that the information flow from the client to the team and vice versa is efficient.
· Prepare acceptable working papers that record and summarize data on the assigned procurement segment.
· Complete procurement documentation in audit file after addressing all review notes raised seniors.
· Report procurement findings and make recommendations for the correction of unsatisfactory conditions, improvements in operations and reductions in cost.
· Performs any other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor degree in Procurement, Accounting, Commerce, Finance or related areas
· Procurement professional certification and active license is an added advantage.
· Good knowledge and appetite to learn new things.
· A good understanding of procurement, accounting and financial principles, with a high level of accuracy.
· Ability to interact professionally with culturally diverse staff and clients within the context of groups and technical teams
Verbal and written proficiency in English and Kiswahili.
Wednesday, 22nd December 2021
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
, Procurement Intern