Job Vacancy At MDH Medical Officer -12 Posts Dar Es Salaam
Job Vacancy at MDH Medical Officer – 12 Posts Dar es salaam MDH in collaboration with Dar es Salaam City Council; Temeke, Kinondoni, Kigamboni and Ubungo Municipal Councils Together with Amana, Mwananyamala and Temeke Regional Referral Hospitals invites suitable candidates to apply for the following posts.
Job Title: Medical Officer (12 Posts)
Location: Amana, Temeke and Mwananyamala RRHs, Dar es Salaam City Council, Kigamboni, Kinondoni, Temeke and Ubungo Municipal Council
Reports to: Facility In-charge
- Providing clinical care to HIV patients in the Clinic including:
- Management of Opportunistic Infections
- Staging of HIV patients for Antiretroviral Therapy (ART) eligibility
- Initiating patients on ART
- Managing complications of ART
- Initiation and monitoring of Post-Exposure Prophylaxis
- Providing consultation to HIV-positive patients on the wards as requested.
- Maintaining accurate medical records and other data collection as required for Monitoring and evaluation within the Clinic.
- Participating in Clinic Team Meetings and assisting the site manager with strategic planning for the Clinic.
- Performing any other duty as assigned by the site manager.
Requirements: Education, Work experience and Skills:
- Bachelor Degree in Medicine with current registration from the Medical Council of Tanzania.
- At least three (3) years’ experience in HIV/AIDS care and treatment services.
- Ability to maintains confidentiality in all aspects.
- Excellent command of Swahili and English languages, in written and oral communication.
- Experience in basic computer applications such as MS Word, Excel, Power point and internet.
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure and stringent deadlines.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates for any of the above positions should submit an application letter, a detailed copy of their CV, names and contact information http://newslinetz.com(email addresses and telephone numbers) of three work related referees. The candidate MUST clearly indicate the Title of the position applied for (as it appears in the advertisement) on the heading of the email.
Applications should be submitted by 20th December, 2021 to the Human Resources Manager, MDH Sub-grantees through e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
MDH does not have any recruitment agents and do not charge any fees to the interested candidates.