AFRICA CEO Forum 2022 Awards: International Company
The AFRICA CEO Forum (ACF) is nominating applications for its Award under the category International Company.
The International Company trophy celebrates the international company that has had the most remarkable economic and social impact on the African continent over the past year.
- All international companies or groups (whose headquarters are not in Africa)
- Candidature by application, third-party nomination (company or individual), or identification by the AFRICA CEO FORUM’s editorial team.
- Winner of “International Company of the Year – 2019” award cannot compete.
- Number of board members (group level) who are African
- Number of executive committee members (group level) who are African
- Number of managing directors (of African subsidiaries) who are African
- Number of jobs created in Africa over the past year
- Number of subsidiaries opened in Africa over the past year
- Investments (size and impact) made in Africa over the past year
- Specific local community development initiatives implemented over the past year
- Specific environmental protection and conservation initiatives implemented over the past year.
For more information, visit https://www.facebook.com/africaceoforum/photos/a.257538867938101/1527851304240178/Tags: AFRICA CEO Forum 2022 Awards, International Company