If you want to join the Awareness 360 global family as a Fellow and serve your community, then you are eligible for the 2022 Awareness 360 Fellowship Programme.
This fellowship is offered free of charge. As a Fellow you will be expected to do at least 3 projects in the span of 6 months (September 2022-February 2023). Please apply only if you are genuinely committed to be a changemaker and actively participate in Awareness 360 activities throughout 2022.
Awareness 360 is proud to be an equal opportunity recruiter. They do not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or parental status, creed, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, ancestry, genetic information, or any other protected category.
Awareness 360 is a global, youth-led, non-profit organization, headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, that empowers young people in 25+ countries to do community service projects in line with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). They take pride in being recognized by several international platforms including Forbes, The Diana Award, Global Citizen, Global Changemakers, United Nations, Samsung Global, The US State Department, The Commonwealth Youth Programme, and more.
Fellowship duration: 1 year
- Awareness 360 Youth Development Program (Trainings, Tools, Resources & Mentorship)
- Opportunity to serve your community
- Be a part of a global network
- Recommendation Letter / Volunteer Hours
- Social Media feature
- Best Performance Awards
- Access to external opportunities
- Funded International Trip
- Age: 14-25 years old
- Nationality: No restrictions, anyone can apply
- Passionate about Community Service
- Have access to a basic device with a stable internet connection (since most of the communications are done online).
For more information, visit https://www.facebook.com/awarenessthreesixty/photos/a.1718860901773715/3117258948600563/?type=3&theater